All orders must be placed before 12pm the business day beforehand to receive delivery, otherwise delivery is on the following day
How Our delivery works:
- We will deliver Between 8am and 5pm.
- We will deliver the lamb in a foam esky to keep your product frozen.
- If you are not home at the point of delivery we will leave the carton of lamb at your front door, the lamb in the foam esky will last for a period of 4 hrs before it will start to defrost.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you get the product into the freezer within this time frame.
- If you require the product to be left in a particular spot within your property then please specify in "Delivery Instructions".
- Should we be out of stock, you will be notified the day of placing the order to see if you wish to wait until the next delivery day or be refunded within 24 hrs.
- Should there be a concern with the delivery we are required to be notified within 24 hours of the delivery occurring.